The Biggest Conspiracy Theory (Home Base)

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Under Construction

Hello Everyone! Thanks for checking back. I have been receiving so much information on many relative topics, that I decided it best to thin things out to avoid topic confusion and post jumbling. I tried to simplify the blogging process by devoting seperate "blogs" for each category of topics, with The Biggest Conspiracy Theory becoming "Home Base".

I will use Home Base for posting my very own words, ideas and thoughts on many different topics. I hope to make it an interactive place among us like-minded seekers of truth, with a place for give and take conversation. Until I set up a dialogue tool on the page, please feel free to use the comment buttons to speak your mind.

I am still transfering past posts to the proper place and adding new material daily. Check out Sugar, Sugar for articles on sugar, substitutes, and sugar illnesses ( a must read for everyone!). Visit News & Views On Foods for info on beef, other meats, milk and other dairy. And go see Drugs, Diseases & Vaccinations for materials along these themes.

I hope this is simpler for everyone.

Blog-On, ask questions and don't stop seeking truth!

Alisa

1 Comments:

  • I love the new set up, Alisa. It is looking great. You have some good articles and so much information. I was very skeptical of Kevin Trudeux, but I didn't know he had the heart thing and was healed with naturopathy. That's cool. Maybe I will see if the library has his books. Thanks and keep blogging. I love it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home